Friday 7/12/24 9:00 AM Luna's Feed Lot Cafe, Blue Mound, KS

Llawrence

Friday 7/12/24 9:00 AM Luna's Feed Lot Cafe, Blue Mound, KS

Post by Llawrence »

Let's go to Luna's Feed Lot Cafe in Blue Mound, KS next Friday. We have not been there since the middle of March. I actually had a couple others in mind but they were taking the 4th weekend off so I wouldn't be able to reach them until next week. I like to post over the weekend if at all possible. Luna's is always a good breakfast.
Riding weather looks great for Friday as of now.
See You Then.

Luna's Feed Lot Cafe
308 East Main
Blue Mound, KS 66010
913-756-2606 9:00 AM

Click on the link below for this week's Romeo Rides/Travel Map
HTTPS://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez

Be Safe On The Road!

Larry L.
Llawrence

Re: Friday 7/12/24 9:00 AM Luna's Feed Lot Cafe, Blue Mound, KS

Post by Llawrence »

We had a very good turn out this morning at Luna's Feed Lot Cafe in Blue Mound, Ks. Twenty-three Romeo's in total made it for breakfast, with fifteen coming on two/three wheels. The riding this morning was beautiful after an overnight rain. The air smelled fresh, the temps were perfect, just a spiritual experience, what can I say.

The Feed Lot Cafe is quite the little patriotic establishment. You can see in my pictures all the tribute photos, flags, and service memorabilia they have hanging all over the walls. Places like this remind us that patriotism is alive and well in our rural communities regardless of everything you see on tv.

The food at the Feed Lot was very good. The service was pretty slow, but I think they did as good as they could with the staff they had available. Our numbers this morning probably pressed their limitations a little. Most of us didn't mind, just gave us a little time to visit and relax.
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_0592.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0593.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0594.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0595.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0596.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0597.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0598.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0599.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0600.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0601.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0602.jpg