Lunch ride for Tuesday May 11th 2010

Bob Lee

Lunch ride for Tuesday May 11th 2010

Post by Bob Lee »

Well it looks like rain and storms on Wednesday, but Tuesday they say is going to be a pretty nice day. So with that in mind, I think we should take advantage of Tuesday. So I say lets ride to Salina and have some of those good Cozey Inn Hamburgers. Bob

The Cozy Inn
108 N 7th st.
Salina, Ks. 67401
785-825-2699 Hope to see you there. Bob

to get there, take the State street exit and go east untill you get to Iron st. and 7th st. and you should see it.

http://tinyurl.com/Romeos-Rides-This-Week
Ronson09

Re: Lunch ride for Tuesday May 11th 2010

Post by Ronson09 »

Okay--Tuesday----There will be the Small Group leaving MotorSports at 10:00 a.m. If you have not been to the Cozy Inn you are in for a treat.. Small tasty burgers. And a Salina Landmark... I recommend the Burger Six Pack...
Richard

Post by Richard »

Bob - I didn't see this one soon enough or I would have called a few of the guys and met up with you there.
Just a note for the wise though, when eating cozy burgers, always, but always, dine outside! I've heard tell of folks having to sell their cars because they can't get the "aroma" out of them!
Ronson09

Post by Ronson09 »

In "White Castle" country they sell little danglingly things to hang from your mirror to give your car the Aroma of the White Castle burger... Not certain if the aroma makes you hurry back or keeps you from ever going back...