214 W Broad St
Colony, KS
(620) 852-3007 ‎

Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

see you there.
shoresr

Re: SEK Friday JAN 27th; Country Cafe; Colony, Ks

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=6]Colony, KS 001.JPG[/attachment]It was a nice ride and a good group that met at the Country Diner in Colony, KS.[attachment=5]Colony, KS 003.JPG[/attachment]Motorcycles and 4 wheels got the best parking spots.[attachment=4]Colony, KS 002.JPG[/attachment]This is my buddy who was in the 4-wheeler parked next to me. He was so glad to see me. :lol:[attachment=3]Colony, KS 004.JPG[/attachment] This is Bill and his neighbor. They drove down from Olathe. Bill's neighbor plays golf in the summer and bowls all year round. He is thinking about getting a scooter so he and Bill can ride to Romeo lunches together.[attachment=2]Colony, KS 006.JPG[/attachment]Grandpa Jack picked a winner for the Romeos today. I had two eggs for $ .89 :o I had a "bottomless" cup of coffee for $ .69 :!: Check out the ham steak in the picture above. The food was outstanding and it was very easy on the pocket book. [attachment=1]Colony, KS 007.JPG[/attachment] Janice said she would come back just for the cherry pie, $1.79. [attachment=0]Colony, KS 005.JPG[/attachment]Fred and Maxine have never missed a SEK Romeo ride ;) Fred showed me a picture on his phone from every ride :o

The Colony Cafe sets right off of 169 Highway, so if you are every heading down 169 plan a stop in Colony and your day will have just gotten better. :P
Attachments
Colony, KS 001.JPG
Colony, KS 003.JPG
Colony, KS 002.JPG
Colony, KS 004.JPG
Colony, KS 006.JPG
Colony, KS 007.JPG
Colony, KS 005.JPG