Lunch Ride Wed 2/15/12

John Kuhn

Lunch Ride Wed 2/15/12

Post by John Kuhn »

After having tried unsucsessfully to contact Brunnin's in Andale and Carolines Essenhouse in Arlington, I decided to go north.
Wednesdays ride will be to:

The Bread Basket
219 N Main St
Newton Ks 67114
316-283-3811

11:ooam

The weatherman is still predicting snow, but who knows. Four wheelers are definately acceptable. But if you choose to ride :o , PLEASE BE CAREFULL!
Big Bad John

Google Map: http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
John Kuhn

Re: Lunch Ride Wed 2/15/12

Post by John Kuhn »

It was a dreary drizzilly, foggy day....... :mrgreen: , when 12 brave Romeo riders, ;) , took the ride to the Breadbasket in Newton. Fortunately :D , all arrived safely, by CAR!!!! :o Smart choice. :D
As always the buffet was delicious with many choises.
Attached find two pictures. The Left side, And the right. :?:
As the co-ordinator, yours trully, for this ride, I was partially incapacitated. :?: :?: , Partially???. I forgot the log book. Fortunately he remembered his camera. :roll:
Bob Gwin to the rescue. He pulled a napkin out of the holder and a pen from his bibs and we all wrote our names thereon. :lol: Its now pasted in the logbook.

Roger S will be posting the next ride.

ps. I promised Carolyn at her Essenhaus that we would come back soon. Her brother passed away but she assured me they would LOVE to have us come back.
And for those politically correct people, I got the O K to say this, so DON"T remove this post.

Big Bad John
Attachments
The left side
The left side
The right side
The right side