Romeo Shirts.

Klem

Romeo Shirts.

Post by Klem »

Fox emailed for a couple of shirts of which I have one on Hand. As you may know I try not to keep many as it seems no matter how many I do have on hand it is never what someone wants.

At this time I do have a variety of colours and sizes in about a dozen shirts. As I told Fox it takes at least 10 shirts to make an order to be printed. However all 10 shirts do not need to be ordered from the same place.

So if there is interest in shirts in your area, if you get with Fox or someone that is willing to deal with the shipping, ( I think it will save some money to ship them all at once) As soon as I get close to a 10 shirt order so I can fill out with ones I am willing to stock, I will get them printed and shipped. These are what are becoming the Classic Romeo shirts with the cartoon by Jim Wimmer on the back and the Romeo statement on the front.

I do have a few red, black or Safety green on hand. I will order any colour you want, but understand that I tell the colour you order to the printer and it is his interpretation that you get. Basic colours usually work best, we have had a few incidents that what he picked wasn't what the person envisioned.

Thanks Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough