Lunch ride for Wednesday the 17th 2010

Bob Lee

Lunch ride for Wednesday the 17th 2010

Post by Bob Lee »

OK Folks, Its a go. I just returned from Newkirk OK, The Stagecoatch Inn Bar-B-Q Resturant, and The lady there said that she will open on wednesday just for us.. So bring your Spouse, Your friends, Anyone that you can Corral in to going, and Enjoy one of the best lunches that you will ever have.. The place is located on the south end of Newkirk OK. If you stay on Highway #77 you can't miss it.. Thats on the north side of the street.. And that,s lunch, between 11:00AM and 12:00noon Bob

The StageCoach B-B-Q Restaurant
400 west south st.
NewKirk, Oklahoma 74647
580-362-3160 I hpoe to see you there. Bob
Ronson09

Re: Lunch ride for Wednesday the 17th 2010

Post by Ronson09 »

Okay-----Bar-B-Que sounds FANTASTIC.. Good choice Bob... AND---The weather is going to be better than predicted....Louie Cook has guaranteed it.. SO--Lets get that Famous Small Group ( we have room for more ) to meet at BT's MotorSports at 10:00......We just may take a scenic way there and back... As the younger generation says "CYA" on Wednesday...
vondrachek

Post by vondrachek »

Where is BT Motorsports located?
Bob Lee

Post by Bob Lee »

BT Motorsports Is Bob Troxel, Motorsports Honda, Kawasaki, Thats at 3110 Southeast Blvd. Wichita Kansas 67216 316-685-0223
Ronson09

Post by Ronson09 »

Notice: Louie cook is fired as our weatherman...Despite the somewhat cooler than anticipated weather ( and wind ) 19 Romeo's showed up for a great Bar-B-Q. I believe 16 of the 19 were on motorcycles. ( Bob correct me if I am incorrect ) Phil Schreck put a 120 miles on his flawless Yamaha RD350. Followed closely by two riders from Moundridge with 106 miles.. It was nice to have the place to our selves. The folks at the Stage Coach took great care of us... SO---Bob--Give us a clue on what is up for next week ?
Bob Lee

Post by Bob Lee »

Well, Next week is still not looking all that good at this time. First of all , I was very pleased with the turnout that we had today. As some of you know the Stagecoach BBQ is not normally open for business on wednesday, But after talking UP the place and the food she said OK to open just for us.. Its not easy sometimes Knowing that the weather can stop you from having a large group.. I try not to promise them too much, but sometimes its necessary, Not knowing what will happen.. As for next week, I'm going to hold off untill i get a better look at the weather.. I'm looking at Anthony or maybe Peabody for the 24th... Bob , And yes, Louie your fired as weather man ..